photo courtesy of The Gainesville Times
VALUE OF THE UNITED WAY BRAND
Ranked number 26 in Forbes Magazine’s Top 50 Most Valuable Brands of 2010 with a brand value of $14.3 billion.
- United Way was the only non-profit included on the list.
- Ranked #1 in “The Philanthropy 400” in The Chronicle of Philanthropy as the most successful charity.
- LIVE UNITED now has 43% public recognition since launching in the spring of 2008.
- United Way has 91% recognition from the general population.
- Nearly $125 million worth of donated media has been made possible through our unique partnership with the Ad Council, who embraced the LIVE UNITED message.
- LIVE UNITED is ranked in the top 10 of all Ad Council campaigns.
ADVANTAGES OF SPONSORSHIP
Advertise your company and reinforce your reputation as a good corporate citizen with customers, employees and Hall County residents. Experience the guaranteed reach of local
marketing exposure and benefit from the positive image of supporting United Way of Hall County.
We are committed to creating opportunities for a better life for everyone. United Way ensures that the health and human service needs of the community are identified and addressed in ways that create a better future for the residents of Hall County. Our focus is on Education, Income and Health.
Your support of United Way of Hall County at any level allows us to expand our ability to make a real, lasting impression on community conditions and to improve people’s lives.